PRODUCT CLEAN AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR –
* Use a dry/slightly damp cloth or a vacuum cleaner brush for regular dusting.
* If the piece is soiled, wash with a damp cloth or sponge using mild detergent (hand dishwashing liquid) and lukewarm water.
* Use coasters under all beverages.
* Repeat if necessary.
* Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals
* Wipe dry with cloth or paper towel to avoid water spots.
* Do not expose to excessive humidity.
* Dust or gently wipe using a dampened cloth.
* Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
* Be sure to leave the surface dry as water spots turn to permanent marks upon drying.
* Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dish washing detergent.
* Wring the cloth to remove excess liquid.
* Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
* Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.
* Keep upholstered furniture out of direct sunlight.
* If a spill occurs, clean the fabric immediately. Random cleaning can leave impressions.
* Use gentle circular strokes.
* Rotate cushions and pillows on a regular basis to allow even distribution of wear.
* Blot with a clean, white cloth.
* Vacuum weekly using the upholstery attachment.
* Do a ‘patch test’ over a hidden area before using the care product.
* The Ink from newspapers and magazines tends to bleed onto the fabric and cause stains.
* Do not use detergents or harsh chemicals to clean your upholstery.
* Avoid overspray of household chemicals near upholstered furniture.
* Periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
* Keep the mattress dry. Use a mattress pad to prevent staining
* If your mattress gets wet or soiled, blot any excess moisture using a soft cloth.
* Vacuum clean regularly. * To clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water gently. Pat dry.
* Turn and rotate a new mattress every few weeks to help smooth out contours.
* After a few months, turn and rotate a mattress twice a year to help equalize the wear and tear.
* Do not use dry cleaning products on your mattress. This may cause damage to some of the materials.