Sleep is important. There’s no denial in that. A good sound sleep is a key to good overall health. And a comfortable bed is what you need for a comfortable sleep. When you make up your mind to buy a bed you are bombarded with different types of beds respective to size, ranging from king size to single beds, kids beds, bunker beds, etc. But out of all, how does a king-size bed stand out? But before we see why a king-size bed is the better option, let us know what a king-size bed is.
King Size Bed
A king-size bed is commonly preferred, as it provides enough space for two people to accommodate themselves comfortably. So does a queen-size bed. But a king-size bed is a better option when you got to share your bed with kids or pets. The standard dimension of a king-size bed is about 78 X 72 inches. But there are more significant variations available. A king-size bed is considered ideal for a master bedroom, as it allows you to enjoy a maximum space without compromising on comfort.
When to chose a King Size Bed
- A king-size bed is an ideal choice when you have a big room to fill. They tend to be the best fit for the larger master bedroom with plenty of space to accommodate beds along with additional bedroom furniture and accessories.
- Do you love your personal space? Then a king-size bed is your perfect pick. Many couples opt for a king-size bed over a queen-size bed to enjoy the additional 8-inch space. This extra space not only gives them comfort but also allows the kids or pets to hop in mid-night.
- If you have kept aside an extra budget to spare for the bed, then why settle for less? When you plan to buy a bed or mattress, keep in mind that anything can add up. Set aside a budget to cover everything you might be needing. It is never just a bed. You got to pick a comfortable mattress and king-size cover-ups also.
What makes the King Size Bed the best choice?
Now that you know what a king-size bed is, let us know how they are your best option. We are sure that the below-mentioned features are enough to persuade you to plan your next sleep on the king-size bed.
- Perfectly suited for room: Before planning a bed purchase, it is advisable to measure the room’s floor length, so make sure that the bed fits in. With this, you will also get an idea about how much extra space you will get post the bed set up. Also, don’t forget to consider other furniture in the room. As a king-size bed is suited for a bigger room, you can easily balance out the other decors and give your room a more pleasing look.
- Variety of Bed frames: When you decide to pick a bed, you get a catalog full of options. You can choose from wood, plywood, MDF, metal frames, etc. However, wooden frames tend to be prone to termites and other environmental issues and lose their longevity. A metal king-size bed is not only classy but is also ideal if you’re looking for ample space along with comfort. Visit our range of king-size metal bed furniture which will perfectly complement your king-size life.
- Ideal for any headboard design: The best part of the king-size bed is that it can be made according to your liking. If you think a plain headboard frame is boring, then you can choose a designer look apt to your taste. Upholstery lifts the look of your and gives a luxurious look. You can also turn your king-size bed into a royal sleeping by adding a four-column poster.
In short, before you make the final decision about buying a king-size bed, keep the following points in mind. As it is widely accepted that a night of sufficient comfortable sleep is must for a good health, don’t compromise on your bed and mattress for a matter of a small amount. It is always wise to opt for a bed with more height and width to ensure free movement in sleep. The design of your bed impacts the final look of your room. If you want to give your room a simple look, opt for a sleek design king-size metal bed. An aged-finish frame will be a better choice for a room with a rustic look. While there are so many options around, picking a king-size bed which suits your budget, style & comfort would not be a much tedious task.